See if you qualify for zero premium health insurance

Medicare Supplement

Medicare Supplement

Medicare Supplement

Looking for comprehensive coverage to supplement your Medicare plan? Look no further than The Henson Agency's Medicare Supplement offering! Our plans are specifically designed to cover the gaps in traditional Medicare coverage, ensuring that you have peace of mind of knowing you’re fully protected from all unexpected medical expenses. What sets our Medicare Supplement plans apart from the competition is our commitment to providing personalized customer service. We’ll work closely with you to help you select the plan that best fits your unique needs and budget, and we’ll be there every step of the way to answer any questions and address any concerns you may have. 

At The Henson Agency, we offer Senior health insurance options to help fill the gaps in Original Medicare. We work with all the top providers in Tennessee and will shop for you to get the best rates and coverages for your specific needs.

But why do you need a Medicare Supplement plan? 

Well, Medicare typically only covers 80% of eligible medical expenses, leaving you responsible for the remaining 20%. This can quickly add up and become a significant financial burden, especially if you require extensive medical treatment. Our Medicare Supplement plans cover the remaining costs, ensuring that you never have to worry about paying out of pocket for unexpected medical expenses. 

Don’t let gaps in traditional Medicare coverage leave you vulnerable to unexpected medical expenses. Contact The Henson Agency today to schedule a consultation and learn more about how our Medicare Supplement plans can help you achieve true peace of mind. With our experienced team and competitively priced plans, you can have the coverage, protection and peace of mind you need while also keeping your healthcare costs to a minimum.

Discover the Best Insurance Coverage

At The Henson Agency, we pride ourselves on providing our clients with exceptional insurance coverage and personalized service. Fill out the form below to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced insurance professionals and discover the protection solutions we can offer you.

Get in Touch

Follow Us